Here is an example of our process and building of Our Digital Retention FAQ for a client of ours.
- We ran a keyword and question research on topics which are being searched for in Google to understand what answers your customers are looking for. Think: Brand name + COVID-19, Brand name + question, …
- We compiled all the questions our customer success and sales people are getting to make sure we can reply at scale.
- We ran a question research on what questions are being answered by other companies that sell to our target audience about COVID-19.
- We ran a keyword research on topics our prospects could be thinking about such as government policies entrepreneurs can get from the government ( one of our target audience). This is also great for our acquisition later-on.
- We compiled all the questions that our customers and prospects have during this period.
- We answered most of these questions in the best possible way, starting with the questions our customers were facing.
- While we were gathering our questions and answers we started comparing several softwares that would integrate with our current solutions and allow us to move fast to create our digital FAQ.
- We picked the software solution to move forward, set-up the high level structure to make sure it made sense to our users and created our digital FAQ. We picked Zendesk because of the native integrations and multi language approach.
- The FAQ was created in two languages.
- We set up all our tracking, sub-domains and styling of the FAQ.
- We launched the communication on our website, launched ads and made sure all the content was ranking in google.
- We divided the content into: corona related questions which aren’t product focused, product focused corona questions and also onboarding questions when you are looking to still get the product during Corona.
- 95K+ page views within 14 days visiting the FAQ. Views from people that are clients but also prospects searching for Corona related information.
If you want to find a digital marketing agency during this time, can view this great article that talks about it.
If you are looking for help we recommend taking a look at these list of resources:
- Top Digital Marketing Companies Of 2020 according to DesignRush
- Top Branding Agencies Of 2020 according to DesignRush
- Top Digital Agencies Of 2020 according to DesignRush
- Top Web Design Agencies Of 2020 according to DesignRush
- Brand Typography: Why It Matters And How To Find The Right Fonts For Your Brand – Top Custom Logo Design Agencies
- How To Create A Brand Visual Identity: 4 Key Elements + 5 Best Examples – Best Graphic Design Companies
- Social Media Ad Design: 20 Social Media Ad Examples To Get Inspired By – Best Digital Marketing Companies
- Email Design Inspiration: 15 Best Email Campaign Examples By Type – Best Email Marketing