Dial Up Digital is seeking a social media strategist to drive the company’s online presence across social media and the web. This is a remote-friendly freelance role.
The Stuff We Need
We’re specifically looking for someone to:
- Lead the creation of social media content (e.g. Instagram, LinkedIn, etc) from end-to-end and schedule posts to release consistently.
- Use skills in graphic design and video editing to create visually-appealing social media content for various platforms. For example, aesthetic walkthrough videos of our apps, project recap video reels, etc.
- Create content and assets for use on our current website.
- Be open & collaborative with the team as we undergo a rebrand.
- Contribute to a general strategy for effective social media use for our company. Continuously refine the strategy to address new insights or accommodate brand changes.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP working on a part-time contract, likely with 5-10 hours of work per week.
is a remote, bicoastal team focused on making technologies for artists, musicians, and music organizations. We’ve previously worked on websites for , weird tech for artists like , and the mobile app and websites for and .
This is a remote-friendly freelance role. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Get In Touch
Email us at [email protected] with some samples of your prior work! We’ll follow-up to find a time to meet for a video call to talk further.