Are you sick and weary of Instagram coaches advising you to add “worth” to your posts without ever clarifying what that means?
- You may be wondering, “How can I generate value?”
- How can I tell what is worth and what isn’t?
- What in the world is the value even for?
- Be at ease; I’ve got you!
Everyone has a distinct definition of value, thus you need to be aware of who they are:
- WHAT DO THEY DO?
- WHAT CONTENT DOES SHE CONSUME AND FIND VALUE IN
WHAT DO THEY DO?
CHECK YOURSELF WITH THESE QUESTIONS.
- What is their age?
- How do they behave?
- What do they find interesting?
- What challenges do they face?
- Where can I locate them on the web?
WHICH THEY EAT
HOW DO THEY LIKE TO CONSUME CONTENT ON INSTAGRAM?
- Shirt-like microcontent
- only one post?
- extended videos?
- Long-form macro content
AREN’T YOU CREATING THAT?
WHAT DO THEY CONSIDER IMPORTANT?
Value may be communicated in a variety of ways. We include a few of them in our “CEEMII” model; consider which value type would be most appropriate for your target market: